Thursday 31 January 2013

My Last Will

Daddy, Mommy…
Please don’t cry
Because you were always there for me
I’ve cried many tears too
That you couldn’t see

Daddy I love you,
Keep those words close to your heart
I know you love me too
Even though we are apart

Mommy I love you
And I know you love me too
though you don't let it show
I have seen you sitting alone
and many tears flow

As what I heard accidentally from the doctor
That I won’t live more than 20 years
Because of this liver cancer
I wrote this letter on my 20th birthday
Right after you both gave me warm kisses and hugs
And I’m sure
When you found this letter
I’ll have been in other place
In the God’s heaven

But Daddy, Mommy, don’t worry
One day we’ll gather,
and we will be a family again

Daddy, Mommy…
Please fulfill my last will
As you sleep,
have dreams of me
I have a smile on this little face
that I wish you could see

Daddy, Mommy…
My little arms are stretched out;
I know your arms are stretched out too,
so here is a big hug for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment